We're glad you are here!
Hi, Pastor Doug here and I'm really excited you're checking us out! We get it. Looking for a church can be quite the ordeal. Here at GVBC, it is our hope that you don't just find a church to go to, but a church to belong in. It's all about genuine relationships--both with Jesus and with one another. Here on this page, you'll be able to read up on our history, our values, our beliefs, but, honestly, we just want to meet you. So, come on out to any of our worship services!
I look forward to meeting you!
What We Value:
1. We value Jesus Christ and seek to be a people that carry his love and character.
2. We value real relationships, so we can be deeply honest and deeply loved.
3. We value generations of faith, cherishing our preceding generations and investing in our future generations.
4. We value a community that is gathering around God's presence. growing in His presence, and giving away His presence.
5. We value sharing life and good news beyond our church walls into our city and out to all the world.