Mon, May 08|
Beautiful Japan Shikoku Tour
Join us on an 11-Day/10-Night Adventure to the beautiful Shikoku, Japan! The first non-refundable deposit is due September 4, 2022, to reserve your spot on this fully-escorted tour.
May 08, 12:00 AM – May 19, 12:00 AM
Shikoku, Shikoku, Japan
Join us on an 11-Day/10-Night Adventure to the beautiful Shikoku, Japan!
Tentative Tour Highlights:
- Kurashiki Old Town
- Adachi Museum (Voted #1 museum/garden in Japan for last 19 years)
- Yuushien Garden
- Museum of Japanese Emigration to Hawaii
- Shimanami Kaido (Island Hopping Bridges)
- Imabari Towel Museum
- Dogo Hot Springs & shopping
- Kochi Castle
- Oboke Koboke Gorge (Yoshino River Cruise)
- Kazura Ivy Vine Bridge
- Ritsurin Park/Garden
- Udon making
- Awa Dance performance at Awa Dance Museum
- Naruto Whirlpool sightseeing
- Bamboo Forest Rickshaw ride in Kyoto
- Maiko Farewell Dinner in Kyoto
Tour Price Includes:
- Round trip Air from LAX to Japan + domestic flights
- 10 Nights Accommodation
- Meals: 10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, and 10 dinners
- Admission Fees for all activities listed
- Ground transportation(a tour bus)
- Fully Escorted Tour: Hiroko Ozaki (English-speaking tour guide)
- $6,995 USD per person double/triple occupancy
- $7,495 USD per person single occupancy
$250 Non-refundable Deposit is due September 4, 2022, to reserve your spot on the Beautiful Japan Shikoku Tour.
With your deposit, please submit the following:
1. A color copy of your Passport
2. A Registration/Medical Form for International Tour
3. A Tour Member’s Agreement
Final Payment (minus deposit) due November 16, 2022
No refunds after final payment are made.
Make checks payable to Gardena Valley Baptist Church
Travel Insurance, which includes Medical, Trip Interruptions, or Trip Cancellation Coverage is not included in the tour price. Sharing Delish and More strongly recommends purchasing travel insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances or any Medical, Trip Interruptions, or Trip cancellations that can occur during the tour.
Reminder: Travel Medical Insurance is required by individuals entering Japan.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Keiko Imatomi: (310) 327-0843 (home) or (310) 413-0910 (cell)