Mon, Sep 25|
Charleston & Savannah
GVBC Primetimers: Tour to Savannah & Charleston
Join the Primetimers Ministry for an exciting day trip to Savannah & Charleston from Monday-Saturday, September 25-30, 2023! Register by May 1, 2023.
Sep 25, 2023, 10:00 AM – Sep 30, 2023, 10:00 AM
Charleston & Savannah, Charleston, SC, USA
Experience the charm of the South on this 6 Day/5 Night Tour. Founded in 1733, Savannah is one of America’s finest cities and is considered a jewel of the South. Savannah’s history will be brought to life on this tour as you will tour along cobblestone paved streets beneath moss-draped oaks and experience the “Old South” with her stately mansions, stately mansions, beautiful squares, and romantic River Street. In Charleston, South Carolina you’ll cruise the beautiful harbor by moonlight on a dinner cruise, you’ll see on a dinner cruise, you’ll see Civil War-era landmarks like Fort Sumter and the Civil War Exhibit at Liberty Square, and much more!
- Two-night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District (located within walking distance of shopping, dining, and entertainment)
- Old Savannah Trolley Tour – narrated tour through the Historic District (Actual historical re-enactors appear on the trolley from time to time) as you learn about the rich and spellbinding history of this city
- Andrew Low House Museum – Tour the elegant villa built in 1848. The house remained in the family until the death of Andrew’s daughter-in-law, Juliette Gordon Low, Founder of the Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Atlantic Ocean Low Country Tour – Highlights include: Forsyth Park, Tybee Island, Fort Pulaski National Monument, and Park and a drive-by view of Georgia’s oldest and tallest lighthouse with time for a photo-op.
- Two-night stay at the Springhill Suites –Ripley Point -Charleston
- Spirit of Carolina Dinner Cruise – Enjoy a delicious dinner cruise on Charleston’s beautiful harbor by moonlight
- Civil War Exhibit at Liberty Square and Fort Sumter Cruise and Tour- See where the Civil War began as Cruise and Tour rangers from the National Park Service will take you on an informative tour
- 12 Meals (5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners- including Paula Deen’s Lady & Sons Restaurant and The Charleston Crab House)
- Gratuities for Tour Guide, Step-on guide, and bus drivers included
LAND ONLY PRICE: $2825.00 per person (Double Occupancy) Single Occupancy Add: $625.00
Airfare TBD (Budget $600.00)
$100.00 Non-Refundable Deposit Due by May 1, 2023, to Hold Your Space
Final payment due by July 16, 2023
NO REFUNDS after final payment is made. Make checks payable to GVBC.
For questions or more information, contact: Keiko Imatomi at (310) 327-0843 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org